- Air Output Setting Issues.
- Are your tracks just sitting in the deck and not playing then follow the instructions below:
- 1. Go into config at the top of Sam.
- 2. Then click on Audio Mixer Pipeline.
- 3. Once in Audio Mixer Pipeline click on Airout.
- 4. Once you have clicked on Airout you will see Air Output Settings.
- 5. In the Air Output Settings you will see Output Device if it is set to your speakers set it to Primary Sound Driver click apply changes then OK and then play a song in either deck and you should hear your music.
- 6. If Output Device is set to primary sound driver then set it to your speakers or headset and click apply changes then OK and play a song in either deck and you should hear your music.